Do more than treat common ailments - this awesome pretend play set takes your medical expertise up by a whole notch, and allows you to perform complex operations like a real surgeon!
Includes a fabric bib labeled with different organs: Where does the heart belong? How about our bronchus? Do you know where our lungs, stomach, liver and kidneys go? What does the surgeon have to wear before starting the surgery - and now, which instrument should you use?
A groundbreaking innovation in the realm of pretend play; packed with excellent opportunities to discover the Human Anatomy in greater depths. Opens up a whole new vista for topics about parts of the (unseen) body and their relation to some of the major processes that define life: Digestion, Respiration, Excretion and how they are all inter-related. Expand educational breadth by adding some ribbons of different colours and widths to represent the small and big intestines!
• Eye-hand coordination and Tactile exploration
• Language skills and vocabulary expansion
• Cognitive and emotional development
• Interest in basic medical care
• Empathy and concern for others
• Early introduction to human biology
• Imagination and creativity
• Social integration and collaborative play