Edx Eco-Friendly Rainbow Pebbles
If you are rainbow lovers like us, but prefer ECO FRIENDLY products, you’ll love to use these Rainbow Pebbles that are made from 100% Fibre Particulate Composite (FPC) agricultural waste (eg rice stems & rice husks) which has many advantages:
- breaks down in the environment
- produces zero pollution with large savings in energy & water usage during the manufacture of FPC raw material
- fully recyclable
Sturdy, durable and easily washable, these pebbles are well made manipulatives that will encourage tactile play, develop fine motor skills and a great imagination!
There are so many ways to play with this ECO Rainbow Pebbles activity set with your child! Just looking at these rainbow pebbles make us happy.
- Use the activity cards that come along with them to make the bodies of animals, the parts of trees, or building and other structures.
- Perform classification tasks: Sort them, arrange them by size or colour, separate them into small, medium, large, extra-large sets.
- Build structures with them, stack the pebbles as high as you can.
- Use the activity cards to teach about science or about animals
- Bury them in some rainbow coloured rice and get your child to down for them according to their sizes or colors.